Maharishi about yogic flying in groups: “It’s like a chorus in music. When many people sing together, it’s so melodious, so fulfilling. One forgets if there is any negativity. Like a chorus, the quiet influence of Yogic Flying spreads all around, inside, and outside.”
Experiences from participants during these Assemblies:
“During this Assembly, I realized that the goal of life is to live in Bliss Consciousness.”
“As a result of these meetings, I have realized that it is our prime duty to support the political leaders for a perfect administration of the European Union.”
“Inside, a strong feeling of happiness and bliss was felt. For me it was a new experience that this feeling didn’t last just a few moments, but it was continuing for a long time.”
Speaker: Bevan Morris, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace
The Maharishi Invincibility Center in Brussels is just a few hundred meters from the meeting hall of the leaders! If Sidhas and Governors from all European countries are represented, a more comprehensive effect can be obtained.
Come and enjoy long group programmes and beautiful Maharishi tapes in the silent, profound atmosphere of the Maharishi Invincibility Centre, perfectly east oriented and functioning for more than 10 years as a silent core of Europe in the heart of Brussels.
Beautiful parks in the area of the Maharishi Invincibility Center are an ideal setting for walk and talk during the Assembly.
Reminder: there is an ongoing programme called “Brussels 108” (www.brussels108.eu). So everyone is welcome to stay longer before and after the Assembly!
Looking forward to seeing you soon in Brussels!
Jai Guru Dev
Practical points regarding the Assembly:
- Dates of the Assembly: Wednesday 13 to Sunday 17 December 2017
- Course fee: 10 euro (donations to support the TM Centre are welcome)
- Address: Maharishi Invincibility Centre, Rue Archimède 60, 1000 Brussels
- Meals: Lunch is taken in restaurants nearby (10-15 euro). Dinner (5 euro) can be taken at the TM Centre.
- Accommodation: For any information or support, contact us at Brussels@maharishi.net
- A few free spaces are available at the TM Center for those who apply first.
- The popular website www.airbnb.com gives a wide range of very reasonably priced private rooms within walking distance of the TM Centre. Prices vary from 20-30-40 euro per day, depending on the level of comfort that is desired.
- Right next to the TM Centre is a guesthouse with east entrance. You can book a room on their website: http://archimedeguesthouse.weebly.com/
- There are also plenty of reasonably priced hotels in our area. An easy way to find them is on www.booking.com, looking in the Brussels Region, and selecting the ‘European District’.
- A hotel nearby offers special discounts to our group: go to their website (http://b-aparthotels.com/) select ‘Ambiorix’, and use this discount code: RF APART 14. They have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with bathrooms and kitchenette, and a possibility of sofa bed adding 15 euros to the price that will come up on the website. There are also studios (with kitchenette) and normal hotel rooms. Please consider that prices fluctuate according to the period, and also are cheaper if you book early.
- Travel to Brussels: Trains, buses, and car are the best way to travel to Brussels at the moment. If you want to fly, you can go to ‘Brussels International Airport’, or ‘Brussels South Airport’ in Charleroi, and there are direct shuttle bus services to downtown Brussels. Ticket prices increase closer to the time so early booking is recommended.
To apply: send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and the country you are from.