Enjoying the Bliss, Creating Global Peace
Dearest friends, we warmly invite you all to participate to the
“Next EU Summit Peace Assembly in Brussels”
19th to the 23rd of June 2019
“European Development Days 2019”
18th and 19th June 2019
The TM Centre of Brussels lies in the area where all the European institutions are located.
This June, the leaders of the EU nations come together in this place to shape the future of Europe.
This particular EU Summit will be especially significant for the challenges that Europe at the moment is facing.
“EUROPEAN DEVELOPMENT DAYS “
Organised by the European Commission, the European Development Days (EDD) bring the development community together each year to share ideas and experiences in ways that inspire new partnerships and innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. EDD 2019’s overarching title is “Addressing inequalities: building a world which leaves no one behind”.
This is a very important and high level meeting where we warmly invite everyone to participate and meet with policy makers and world leaders from allover the world, Nobel Prize Laureates, NGOs, Young leaders, Journalists, exhibitors, and artists, all together focused on development and with the common goal of creating a better society ….
Let’s take this opportunity to meet with the decision makers and bring our message for creating peace and prosperity to all people of the world!
Please find more info about EDD2019 and registration page at:
The TM Centre:
The TM Centre is just a few hundred meters from the meeting hall of the leaders, and our group meditation will create even more a big wave of harmony and coherence in this environment.
Come and enjoy long group programmes and beautiful Maharishi tapes in the silent, profound atmosphere of the Brussels TM Centre which is perfectly East oriented. We will also enjoy refreshing walks in the beautiful surrounding parks and discover surprisingly beautiful parts of the city.
Beautiful surrounding parks are an ideal setting for refreshing walks.
Experiences from participants during these Assemblies:
“During this Assembly, I realized that the goal of life is to live in Bliss Consciousness.”
“As a result of these meetings, I have realized that it is our prime duty to support the political leaders for a perfect administration of the European Union.”
“Inside, a strong feeling of happiness and bliss was felt. For me it was a new experience that this feeling didn’t last just a few moments, but it was continuing for a long time.”
- Meals: Lunch is taken in restaurants nearby (10-15 euro). Dinner (8 euro) can be taken at the TM Centre.
- Address: Maharishi Invincibility Centre, Rue Archimède 60, 1000 Brussels
- Accommodation: For any information or support, contact us at email@example.com
- A few spaces are available at the TM Center for those who apply first: some limited free place and others that require a small contribution (small room 15 euro per night / big room, double, 25 euro per night).
- Cheaper rooms in a closer well-oriented Airbnb might be possible. Please contact us about it.
- The popular website airbnb.com gives a wide range of very reasonably priced private rooms within walking distance of the TM Centre. Prices vary from 20-30-40 euro per day, depending on the level of comfort that is desired.
- Right next to the TM Centre is a guesthouse with east entrance. You can book a room on their website: http://archimedeguesthouse.weebly.com/
- There are also plenty of reasonably priced hotels in our area. An easy way to find them is on booking.com , looking in the Brussels Region, and selecting the ‘European District’.
- A hotel nearby offers special discounts to our group. They have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with bathrooms and kitchenette, and a possibility of sofa bed. There are also studios (with kitchenette) and normal hotel rooms. Please contact us for information about this possibility at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel to Brussels: If you want to fly, you can go to ‘Brussels International Airport’, or ‘Brussels South Airport’ in Charleroi, and there are direct shuttle bus services to downtown Brussels. Ticket prices increase closer to the time so early booking is recommended.
To apply: send your email to email@example.com mentioning your name and the country you are from.
Looking forward to meeting you all in the next WPA and let’s all take this occasion to create harmony and coherence at the hearth of the policy making process!
LET’S ALL TOGETHER CREATE A WONDERFULLY ENLIGHTENED EUROPE!!!
JAI GURU DEV